Internationally active, working in diverse sectors:
Projects executed cover all of Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and China, United States and South America.
Industries served include oil & gas, chemical, food, machine building, steel, agriculture, engineering & contracting and private equity
A selection of IMCRIS’ broad involvement and expertise
- Various senior interim management positions for well renown industrial companies
- Numerous due diligence assignments for takeover and MBO/MBI purposes
- Advisor, coach and co investor in industrial SME companies
- Supervision of various engineering and contracting project teams for global projects in multiple industries
- Turnarounds, cost savings and carve out projects for machine building companies
- Coordinating a number of mergers of family owned companies in engineering steel industry
- Lead negotiations management for major deals in chemical industry
- Strategic repositioning project for high tech venture company spin off.
- Market research projects leading to strategic reorientation for several companies/SBU’s
- Redesigning business procedures & processes, staffing structures incl. LEAN, ISO etc. in a variety of companies and industry sectors